Monday 7 February 2011

Birthday Bites

Yes it's come around again the birthday -  today, you know that event that creeps up on you much quicker once you've got past the 20's phase of your life -  the birthday breaks always seemed so much longer then! How come now I'm approaching the 60's phase the birthdays seem to be getting closer together or is it my mind playing tricks yet again? I really can't remember.

Are these things a glimpse into the future of what to expect?  The instances where I walk into a room and can't remember what I went in there for are becoming more frequent.  Don't mind that so much - the worrying aspect is now (I assume phase 2 of one's lifecycle) I can't remember why I was even making for that room in the first place!!  Ah well the joys of growing up - think I'll stay in the toddler phase - so much more fun!!  I love birthdays really it reminds you of how old you are - just in case you've forgotten - now where was I??

No comments:

Post a Comment