Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sun & Moon

In my lifetime over this last month I've been blessed to see a lunar eclipse and a partial eclipse of the sun this morning - just before the snow started to fall again!!  I watched the sun come up once again and Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me with beautiful skies night and day.  If only everyone took time out from their day - only 10 - 15 minutes to watch these daily cycles taking place, sun, moon and the stars - how more appreciative of the world around them they may be.  God bless mother nature and thanks for the gift of eyesight - one of the senses I for one all too often take for granted!!

FOOTNOTE - 5th January 2011
This was drafted yesterday and I was hoping to add a picture of said solar eclipse but not clear enough to publish.  However will add some other glorious sun shots soon to accentuate my thanks to Mother Nature and for those of you to look at when you don't have time to in your busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment