Wednesday 28 September 2011

Making Each Day Count

Having reached the twilight era of my life I daily count my blessings. I don't know if it's just me but I am more aware of things around me more than ever. These last few months we seem to have been rewarded most evenings by glorious sunsets and sunrises in the mornings. Although I have been happily snapping away with my camera I don't seem to be able to quite capture the moment on film but in my mind it will always be there. On top of that we appear to be going into a most glorious Autumn. Having visited Batsford Arboretum in the middle of The Cotswolds at the weekend I can't wait for October when Autumn will be fully upon us. I've just attached a few pics to enjoy this glorious season. We are so lucky in the U.K. to experience the changing Seasons. Having spent some time in Malaysia recently a country I have come to enjoy very much, nothing can compare to the U.K.'s











changing seasons and they never cease to amaze me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment