Wednesday 4 January 2012

Colder in than Out

I looked forward to returning to work because I enjoy my job so much. Today however sitting at my computer complete with hat, scarf and coat - virtually alone I am wondering who is the plonker here?? Methinks perhaps I should have taken the rest of the week off like the rest of the staff here. The heating in my part of the building is not on yet we seem to have a boiler problem. Dedicated staff member that I am working like a demon on the keyboard to keep myself warm, I think perhaps one can only type for so long to boost one's temperature! Ah the joy of modern technology - so long as it's working O.K!

It's warmer outside here in our unseasonably mild winter than in, so I feel a walk coming on to boost the circulation and enjoy Nature's finest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment