Friday 7 October 2011

Wii'ing It

How is it that my grandchildren aged 4, 6 and 10 amongst others can beat the pants off of me on the Wii - Mario to be specific? Now I have a complex about it to the degree that I don't even know how to hold the controller correctly for fear of the little ones losing their patience with me and actually taking over my Mario character to catch up with the rest of the team! only for me to promptly fall behind yet again and lose my final life - for the umpteenth time!! Mega embarrassment or what??

However as The Millionaire said to me "there are lots of areas where we are the champions and they aren't" I just hope they don't catch me up before I'm in my box I need something to be proud of in my life - as I have very little left these days to be proud of as was pointed out to me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment